Leading Medics, S.L., responsible for the web site, from now on “LM”, puts at the disposal of the users the present document, with which it tries to give fulfillment to the obligations arranged in the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of the Electronic Trade (LSSICE), as well as to inform all the users of the web site with regard to which are the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Leading Medics, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the web site, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of these obligations, with publication on the Leading Medics, S.L. web site being understood as sufficient. Leading Medics, S.L.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: Leading Medics,S.L.
Trade name: Leading Medics
Address: Calle Almendros 7, 28860 Paracuellos del Jarama
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User recognizes and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the Web Space and in special, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, marks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to rights of Intellectual Property and all the marks, commercial names or distinctive signs, all the rights of industrial and intellectual property, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, that are exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company free from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of such rights, unless expressly established otherwise. The present General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer to the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the previous and express authorization specifically granted to that effect by the company or the third-party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Web Site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the said Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, elude and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the above rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal action that may correspond in defense of their legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
- OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- To make an adequate and licit use of the Web Space as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) the generally accepted morality and good customs and (iv) the public order.
- To provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Web Site.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties for the information provided.
However, the provisions of the previous paragraph the User must also refrain from
- Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its contents for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or try to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Space and / or content.
- In particular, and as an indication only and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that – In any way that is contrary, disregards or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution, International Treaties and other legislation in force, – Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted principles of morality or public order. – Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts for reasons of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear – Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance – It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the society or third parties without having been authorized the use intended. – Is contrary to the honor, personal and family privacy or to the image of people, and constitutes any type of advertising, including any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Site.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing yourself not to cede it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the mentioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, the user is obliged to notify the company of any event that could lead to the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the above notification, the company will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use of your password, being of its responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If in a negligent or fraudulent way you do not comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be responsible for all the damages that could be derived from this non-compliance for the company.
It does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be immediately terminated, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
We will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that we are notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from, among other things:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Unlawful interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Abuse or improper use of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunctioning browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrator of the Web Space reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Web Space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services of free disposal and use by the Users of Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damage or harm due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be held responsible for the damage or harm caused. On the other hand, in the event of causing damage or harm due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be held responsible for the damage or harm caused.
You will keep the company harmless against any damages that may arise from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify the company against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Site.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink, the Web Space, or any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web spaces, nor is it in a position to guarantee and/or offer the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, nor may they include brands, names, commercial names, logos or other distinctive signs of our society; ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) you may not link to any page of the Web Site other than the home page; (iv) you must link to the Web Site address itself, without allowing the linking Web Site to reproduce the Web Site as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Web Site. The company may request, at any time, that any link to the Web Space be removed, after which it must immediately proceed to remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Websites that have established links to the Web Site.
- DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Web Site, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and to personalize your use of the Web Site by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
The cookies collect the user’s IPaddress and Google is responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a web server, to register the navigation of the User in the Web Space, when the User allows its reception If you wish, you can configure your browser to notify you on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to the cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer navigation or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of users, as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or statement is made in relation to the content and services offered on the Web Space, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that by law such statements and guarantees cannot be excluded.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible in all cases of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by the Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any dispute the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the head office of the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is found to be unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to the modification or replacement of such stipulation by another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and purpose reflected in the original stipulation.