Develops the implementation of pioneering and innovative health technologies in Spain.
Prioritizes digital technologies for their use in telemedicine and diagnostic products equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, www.leadingmedics.com (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, relative to the protection of the physical persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and to the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- The Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Trade (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in www.leadingmedics.com is: LEADING MEDICS S.L., with NIF: B88600697 and registered in: The Mercantile Registry of Madrid with the following registry data: Volume 40,306, Folio 115, Section 8, Page M 716047, Insc. 1ª, whose representative is: Silvia Nadelar Pinto (from now on, Responsible of the treatment). Her contact details are as follows:
Calle Almendros 7, Paracuellos del Jarama 28860
Contact phone number: + 34609259098
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by www.leadingmedics.com through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between www.leadingmedics.com and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to respond to a request or consultation of the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles, as set out in Article 5 of the RGPD and Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The User’s consent will be required at all times, after being informed in a completely transparent manner of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected shall be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the data controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The data categories dealt with in www.leadingmedics.com are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.leadingmedics.com undertakes to obtain the User’s express and verifiable consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, the User will be informed if the completion of any of these forms is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
The personal data is collected and managed by www.leadingmedics.com in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for the commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities related to the corporate purpose of www.leadingmedics.com, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time when the personal data is obtained, the User shall be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; in other words, the use or uses that will be made of the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent for their personal data to be processed legally by www.leadingmedics.com. If the person is under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered licit to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
www.leadingmedics.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
The Website has a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or unencrypted.
However, since www.leadingmedics.com cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with article 4 of the RGPD, a personal data security breach is understood to be any security violation that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform about and to guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over www.leadingmedics.com and will be able, therefore, to exercise against the Responsible of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Information and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Right of access: This is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not www.leadingmedics.com is processing his or her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that www.leadingmedics.com has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications carried out or planned.
- Right of rectification: This is the right of the User to have his personal data modified if they are found to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“the right to forget”): It is the User’s right, provided that the legislation in force does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of the data, the data controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limit processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the processing.
- Right to the portability of data: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the data controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of objection: The user has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data by www.leadingmedics.com.
- Right not to be not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing including profiling: Is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided by law.
Therefore, the User will be able to exercise his rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Responsible of the treatment with the reference “RGPD-https://www.leadingmedics.com/”, specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of the ID card. In the cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means of proof of identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Calle Almendros 7, Paracuellos del Jarama 28860
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than www.leadingmedics.com, and which are therefore not operated by www.leadingmedics.com. The owners of such websites shall have their own data protection policies, and in each case, they shall be responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his or her personal data is being processed, he or she shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).